AEM08_14.dat - A ÖBB BR1116 108-0 EM-Kroatien
    AEM08_15.dat - A ÖBB BR1116 232-8 EM-Spanien
    AEM08_16.dat - A ÖBB BR1116 264-1 EM-EUROmotion
    AEM08_17.dat - A ÖBB BR1216 004-2 EM-Italien
    AEM08_18.dat - A ÖBB BR1216 226-1 EM-Tschechien

SND182FA.dat - Fahrsound
    SND182HO.dat - Horn (Bahnschranke)

[webdisk]1276[/webdisk]

• ich kündìge mal an, dass meine am wochenende folgen werden (wechlach)

find das lächerlich, aber jeder macht das, was er am besten kann, ne, walter?

Wer wissen will, was walter als nächstes macht, schaue bitte auf meiner seite bei den bildern unter WIP.. wechlach

• Da war mal ein Herr. Dieser Herr nahm in einer Nacht- und Nebelaktion sämtliche Files von der Filebase. Zurück blieb ein großes Loch und ein Sound für den Taurus an dem Robin viele Stunden gearbeitet hat.

Es ist doch naheliegend das ich die Filebase wieder mit dem Bestücke was DU seinerszeit rausgenommen hast. Über die Gründe deiner Aktion kann man eh nur spekulieren.

Und, ja, ich werde als nächstes die ganze Taurusfamilie wieder in die Filebase zurück holen.

Nebenbei. Du sagtest, dass du das machst was du willst! Warum darf ich nicht nicht ungestört das machen was mir liegt oder wozu ich Lust habe ?

• Hi
    danke Walter für den Taurus, wenn auch keine Neuerung für Loco, aber trotzdem 1a Arbeit.

Also irgendwie benehmt ihr euch langsam wie im Kindergarten. Alle schreien rum und streiten sich um die Schaufel (in diesem Fall das Release eines neuen Fahrzeugs). Könnt ihr nicht einfach Fahrzeuge erstellen wie es euch gefällt und wenn es manche mehrfach gibt, dann ist es halt so. Sind doch sowieso alle verschieden. Mal mit dem Design mal in dem, mal mit der SQ-Formung, mal mit der vom MSTS-Modell. Ich würde mir da keine so großen Gedanken drüber machen was es schon gibt und wer einem das Erst-Release wegnimmt.
    Und neidisch müsst ihr auf einander auch nicht sein, da ihr beide Arbeiten auf höchstem Niveau abliefert. Und beide Lob und Dank erhalten.
    Als wen stört's, wenn Walter die von SQ macht und SQ die von Walter??
    Mich auf jeden Fall stört nur die wiederkehrende Nörgelei.

Bis denn, denn
    Martin

Und jetzt Ende mit dem Streit!!

• Walter,

I maybe new to this forum. I am not new to locomotion.

I do not understand You. There are tens of thousands of trains out there to be made. Yet, over and over I see you pushing out copies of everyone else's work. You see a WIP shot on SQ's page and make it. You see WIP shots on TT-Forums of Plastikman's and make it.

You have done this many many times. and it is getting worse. You did thise with ML-4000's. You saw the WIP post for the Jet trains at the US packs 1000's train release special edition and you released yours 48 hours later illegally and lost dozens of train permissions for conversions forever by that artist now. also causeing plastikmans set and your set to both be pulled due to piracy.

then when anything is made in outstanding 3D, you run out and make it again in lesser msts2lomo. a few examples are the VW set after it was out and gave it the same file names. You did it with the the TGV Duplex ,the ET403, the ICE3 after SQ announced it (that you called "all wrong crap" when SQ posted his) , the BR103's (that you called a totally pathetic pile of shit after an artist spent hundreds of hours making it in a 3D program), almost everything that SQ has made you have remade. Almost every single 3D artist has quit making trains for Locomotion because the the MSTS2Locomotion tool. They are offended by people doing exactly what you do everyday. Then the community supports you. that is why Scrat Quit. that is why Strongbow Quit. What is next? remaking Digi's fine steamers? Why do You keep repeating 3D objects? MSTS2Locomotion can never come close in quality.

this has happened many more times then i have listed. there is a thread on other forums asking why You copy stuff.

I find it is a total lack of disrespect. I am surprised that SQ has not quit like every other modeler for Locomotion has. I Praise SQ for saying "screw you Walter" and keep on making stuff. You honestly have some serious issues that you want to be an online bully. there are plenty of trains in the world that we don't need you to try to intentionally hurt people that are also working hard to improve this game. I think if plastikman and SQ and Strongbow all quit and removed the trains they made, and Scrat removed his. there would not be a lot to play with.

The funny part about your trains walter, on the pirate locomotion page that steals mods from other locomotion sites and sells them. They are charging a lot everyone's mods but yours. they give yours away for free.

Edit. removed the vulgarity per request.

• @ Brittany
    Ich finde es schade das du dir so viel Mühe beim schreiben gegeben hast und dann stimmt die Hälfte nicht. Im übrigen ist das ein deutsches Forum.

Martin
    Es wäre auch verwunderlich wenn die Modelle 1:1 gleich wären.

Chreasher
    Ich suche keinen Streit. Ich baue meine Modelle und gut ist es.

• Hmm, ohne jetzt noch weiter Dampf machen zu wollen, aber es ging ja nicht darum, dass Walter was falsch gemacht hat. Vielmehr wollten SQ und Brittany zum Ausdruck bringen, dass es komisch ist, wenn SQ dann tatsächlich ein Fahrzeug ankündigt, und es dann ein paar Tage später von Walter veröffentlicht wird. Nicht dass es jemanden stören sollte. Aber es ist halt schon irgendwie seltsam.

• loCoMH
    Welche den zum Beispiel ? Glaubst du wirklich das ich dauernd auf der Seite von SQ rumhänge und schau was der bringen will ?
    Ich hätte die EM-Loks auch gerne schon letztes Jahr gebracht. Doch das Paket kam erst vor einigen Wochen raus.
    Außerdem habe nicht ich die Filebase leer geräumt.

@all
    Wer ein Problem damit hat, kann mir gerne eine PM schicken oder mich unter MSN erreichen. Ich hoffe das damit das Thema endlich erledigt ist. Nicht das dieser Thread noch dicht gemacht wird.

• Brittany, Walter is free to convert whatever stuff he wants, as long as he gets the permission to do so. If you have a problem with that, it will remain your very own problem and not that of the Locomotion Fanpage.

Back to TOPIC please!

Cogito ergo sum. Ich denke, also bin ich. Denke ich denn?

AFAIK = as far as I know (so weit ich weiss) / IMHO = in my humble opinion (Meiner unmassgeblichen Meinung nach) / lol = laughing out loudly (lautes Herauslachen) / prellen = (jemand dekoriert seine Sätze mit zu vielen ? und !) / ROFL = rolling on the floor laughin (auf dem Boden rollend vor lachen) / SCNR = sorry, could not resist (Ich konnt's mir nicht verkneifen) / UT(F)SE = use the (fucking) search engine (benutz endlich die Suchmaschine) / WFM = works for me (funktioniert bei mir)

• Banjobeni,

You don't have a clue what is being discussed here obviously.

It has nothing to do with what he can make. It is about respect, or should i say total disrespect of the people that spend hundreds of hours to make one model in 3D. versus a person that spends 15 min pushing a button or 2 to make a lower quality model.

A perfect example, SQ had made a beautiful Scenicrusier bus. Then Plastikman spent a week posting WIP shots of him making one in 3D on TT-Forums. http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=765409#p765409 . Then the morning Plastikman released his. Walter decides to release one. The coincidence of that? that has to be a Billion to one. Yet it happens over and over.

that just says to me "Hey SQ, Hey Plastickman, Hey Strongbow, I have zero respect for you and ill make a better one!"

The same for the BR103. it has been made in 3D already why make it again in LQ? Oh wait because this is what Walter says about 3D artitsts: Support -> DB BR103 (E03) Pack Zero respect.

That is probably why Lego-Trains stopped making German trains for Locomotion. After a set of almost 300 trains. he decided not to post it because of the lack of respect of this forums mod makers.

I'm not saying Walter go away. I'm saying Walter grow up and respect the others around You. It is like watching my children fight over a toy.

• As was said before - any complaints go to Stepke or me via PN. Anything else will not be taken into account.

I'm sick of reading posts of people like you like the one you just wrote. This is a) not the place to dicuss this and b) not the right way of communication. If it's something about walter, discuss that via PN. If its a PROBLEM, THAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED PUBLICLY, send PN to me or Stepke first. We will then open topics.

Offtopic END.

Anything else about this subject in this thread or any other that does not fit the topic will BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY COMMENT. You have been warned.

Banjo

For the records: Deleted one post.

Cogito ergo sum. Ich denke, also bin ich. Denke ich denn?

AFAIK = as far as I know (so weit ich weiss) / IMHO = in my humble opinion (Meiner unmassgeblichen Meinung nach) / lol = laughing out loudly (lautes Herauslachen) / prellen = (jemand dekoriert seine Sätze mit zu vielen ? und !) / ROFL = rolling on the floor laughin (auf dem Boden rollend vor lachen) / SCNR = sorry, could not resist (Ich konnt's mir nicht verkneifen) / UT(F)SE = use the (fucking) search engine (benutz endlich die Suchmaschine) / WFM = works for me (funktioniert bei mir)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!