Support -> DRG D311 / DRG V188 / DB BR 288

• Ehemalige Wehrmachtslok als Doppel-Lokomotive
    Die schwere dieselelektrische Lok wurde ursprünglich für den Kriegseinsatz entwickelt, um schwerste Eisenbahngeschütze samt Begleitwagen zu ziehen und während des Einsatzes mit Strom zu versorgen. Die Firma Krupp lieferte 1941 insgesamt acht Fahrzeughälften. Sie wurden als D311.01 a/b bis D311.04 a/b bezeichnet und verfügten über Motoren mit je 1050 PS je Fahrzeughälfte. Sie waren bis 75 km/h zugelassen. Die Loks waren elektrisch gekoppelt und wurden von nur einem Führerstand aus bedient. Sie wogen zusammen 150 Tonnen.

Nach dem Krieg wurden aus verbliebenen beschädigten Lokhälften zwei Doppelloks restauriert und ab 1950 als V188 001 a/b und V188 002 a/b wieder in Dienst gestellt. Die Loks wurden als Schiebeloks auf der Spessartrampe Frankfurt-Würzburg und bis 1969 und 1972 in fränkischen Raum im Güterzugdienst eingesetzt.

files:
    DDRGD311.dat - D DRG D311 Wehrmachtslok
    DDRGV188.dat - D DRG BR V188
    DDBBR288.dat - D DB BR 288

Sound
    snd320fa.dat - Fahrsound / Driving Sound
    snd320ho.dat - Horn

----------------------------------------------
    UPDATE am 24.3.2008

- Alle Modelle in HQ+ / All Models in HQ+
    - Alle Modelle sind mehrtraktionsfähig / All Models are for multitraction
    - Rentabilität auf 0 gesetzt / rentabilität put to 0
    - Spurtreue korrigiert / Trace behaviour corrects
    - Abgasfahne versetzt / Exhaust gas flag moves

[webdisk]847[/webdisk]

• UPDATE

- Alle Modelle in HQ+ / All Models in HQ+
    - Alle Modelle sind mehrtraktionsfähig / All Models are for multitraction
    - Rentabilität auf 0 gesetzt / rentabilität put to 0
    - Spurtreue korrigiert / Trace behaviour corrects
    - Abgasfahne versetzt / Exhaust gas flag moves

• what on earth are you talking about?

"All Models are for multitraction"?
    You cant set 2 track types...

Renting of train?
    why not buy em?

tracing things?
    you outlined it in yellow?

Moving gas?
    what did you eat?

your flashy do-dads have blinded me...

• Hallo,

multitraction means you can put two or more vehicles of that type together in one train. Probably it was not possible before (I've never tested it.)

I can only guess what Walter means by "Rentabilität" By sense it means "profitability", but I guess he means he had put the reliability to 0, so the vehicle has no more breakdowns. Am I right Walter?

Spurtreue - track behaviour means, that sometimes the vehicles used to move somewhat off the track and now he had fixed it.

And he had moved the exhaust of the vehicles so that it looks more realistic.

Übersetzung / Translation:

Multi-Traktion bedeutet, daß man 2 oder mehr Fahrzeuge dieses Typs in einem Zug zusammenstellen kann. Wahrscheinlich war das vorher nicht möglich? (Hab ich nie getestet)

Ich kann nur vermuten, was Walter mit "Rentabilität" meint. Dem Wortsinn nach bedeutet es ob das Fahrzeug profitabel fährt, aber ich denke, er meint, daß er die Zuverlässigkeit auf 0 gesetzt hat, so daß die Fahrzeuge keine Pannen mehr haben. Ist das richtig Walter?

Spurtreue bedeutet, daß die Fahrzeuge früher manchmal irgendwie entgleist schienen und er hat es jetzt behoben.

Und er hat die Abgas-Wolke versetzt, so daß es realistischer aussieht.

tom_paris78

PS: Ich mische mich jetzt bewußt nicht in irgendwelche Streitigkeiten oder ähnliches ein. Da hab ich keine Lust drauf. Ich bin mir durchaus bewußt, daß hier provokativ geschrieben wird, aber ich habe ganz bewußt nur die Fakten korrigiert / übersetzt.

PS: I wittingly do not interfere in differences of any kind because I'm not in the mood for that. Nevertheless I am totally aware of the somewhat offensive manner, but I consciously stated / translated the facts, only.

• Zitat

Originally posted by tom_paris78
    multitraction means you can put two or more vehicles of that type together in one train. Probably it was not possible before (I've never tested it.)

That is the game default. I fail to see how this is a feature? the way it is phrased it looks like he can use multiple track types. the only way you can't put 2 locomotives together is if you intentionally code it like a TGV or other high speed train where it needs one on each side...

The rest makes some sense then. that this is an upgrade and thats what bugs he is fixing. The way he phrased it in English means nothing. It looks like he is inventing new game features that are already in every train already made...

i just saw another discussion on the same misunderstanding in another thread. I guess I am not the only one confused by this....

Profitability of 0. i thought he ment it was free to buy, not "No Breakdown"... I think it is a cool part of the game... if the train was an unreliable train in real life.. reflect that in the game with poor reliability.. that is just me...

Trace is to outline when drawing, I thought he ment he fixed his radiation leak (Walter will get that).

• I do not know what your problem is. I have tried to make the vehicles better. Obviously you know exactly what is meant. You must not download it. Moreover, I do not like your tone. I have done nothing to you.
    Moreover, it is no quality of the play. But a mistake in xml. And I have repaired him.
    ----

Ich weis nicht was dein Problem ist. Ich habe versucht die Fahrzeuge besser zu machen. Offensichtlich weißt du genau was gemeint ist.
    Du musst es ja nicht herunterladen. Außerdem gefällt mir dein Ton nicht. Ich habe dir nichts getan.
    Außerdem ist es keine Eigenschaft des Spieles. Sondern ein Fehler in der xml. Und den habe ich behoben.

• I obviously had no idea what you meant there buddy.

You made no sense at all and confused me and obviously a few others in the 215 support thread. on-line translators didn't translate it, and the English translation you gave meant something different then what you were trying to say...

You have new trains that are not "bug fixes" that also have you advertising multitraction like it is a new feature. of course I am going to ask why when that is not a feature. I thought how cool, You do have something new worked out..

I obviously did not criticize you work at all even when mine is a pitiful disaster...

For all i know, this is the best set ever made.

You know full well I'll help you with your trains every time you ask. I have in the past and will continue to do so. The more this game grows, the better.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!