HUDMod - Problem

• Hallo.

Ich habe nicht ein HUD Mod by alibaba975 Thema, also brauchte ich um eines zu erstellen.

Fisrt von allem ist es ein äußerst nützliches mod! Es stellt eine Vielzahl von Informationen auf dem Bildschirm, aber es macht es nicht überfüllt. Wirklich guteAddon! Vielen Dank!

Aber der oberen Platte verschwinden, wenn einige Panels über sie geht, aber dieuntere Platte nicht. Und es ist direkt an die Spitze der Schaltfläche VerwaltenFahrzeuge. Gibt es einen Plan, es zu beheben? Um die untere wie die obere Platteverschwindet?

• Haha! Did not know was so obvious! Shame on Google Translate!

I didn't know about the english part of the forum, but seems that is dead. 9 topics?
    I just want to reach the author of the mod, because there is a bug with it. Or not a bug, just a feaure needed for low resolution screens 1368 x 768.
    I hope won't be a problem here. I won't start a discussion in english, just post this:

Fisrt of all it is a very useful mod! It provides a lot of information on the screen, but it doesn't make it crowded. Really good addon! Thank you!

But the upper panel disappear when some panels to go under it, but not the lower pannel. And it's right at the top of the button Manage Vehicles. Is there a plan to fix it? So the lower panel will disapear like the upper panel?

• Do you use the latest version of this mod ?
    I think with the actual version the top panel is moved in the middle of the screen,
    if any window would cover it.

• The last version is 1.02 and it's the one I'm using.

It's not the upper panel, but the lower panel I'm talking about.
    Like I said: the lower panel will disappear like the upper panel?

The upper panel works perfectly. What about the lower one?

Here is a screen of the problem:

2011-03-24_00001.jpg

As you can see the lower panel is right about Manage Vehicle button. Also, if you want to add a vehicle to the line, the upper panel is above the other window.

Maybe the author had a really high resolution to play the game, so he didn't face this problems. My screen is 1368 x 768.

• That panel is on the right, but he goes to the middle when something is above him. Instead, he should just disappear, not move. Same for the lower panel. I wish I knew how to modify this.

As far as I know, the only difference between 1.01 and 1.02 is:

- Revenue is now appears when opening the Line Editor

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!