Hanging Monorail (Hopefully)

• Currently working out a hanging monorail just like the Wupertall Schwebebahn, I have in mind how to do it, and hopefully Sketchup could help me with it :) Hopefully an artis impression about how it should look like will be added soon.

edit: Here is is; now hopefully i can overcome some problems, if not than project is failed :P

p.s.: Help is always welcome especialy people;

- Who can 3D model better then me for the tracks
    - Can help me out with some coding technical stuff.
    - I can mentaly abuse.
    - Know how to create the tracksprites. (But this one doesnt use tracksprites ;))

And yes i know trains are usualy ON the track instead of below it ;) But i have an idea to fake Locomotion.

• have a look at your tt-forums-thread as i don´t want to write anything 2times :D :D :D

(schau mal in deinen tt-forums-thread. ich hab keine lust, alles 2mal zu schreiben hehe)

• Zitat

Original von Illegal_Alien
    And yes i know trains are usualy ON the track instead of below it ;) But i have an idea to fake Locomotion.

I thought about this some time ago. One possible solution might be to make the track invisible/very small and modify those electricity extensions (however they are called) from the trackst/trackng to make them look like the track of a hanging monorail.

Is that what your trying/about to do?

Cogito ergo sum. Ich denke, also bin ich. Denke ich denn?

AFAIK = as far as I know (so weit ich weiss) / IMHO = in my humble opinion (Meiner unmassgeblichen Meinung nach) / lol = laughing out loudly (lautes Herauslachen) / prellen = (jemand dekoriert seine Sätze mit zu vielen ? und !) / ROFL = rolling on the floor laughin (auf dem Boden rollend vor lachen) / SCNR = sorry, could not resist (Ich konnt's mir nicht verkneifen) / UT(F)SE = use the (fucking) search engine (benutz endlich die Suchmaschine) / WFM = works for me (funktioniert bei mir)

• Yes, on http://www.tt-forums.net i have it explained a bit bigger, but technicly'you will build soem grass textures wich have a "dirt" ground on it wich points out the track layout, then you need to build the "track" the same way you build catanary`s.

Because of the small scale i can build this with Sketchup.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!