Three-Phase and steam..New italian projects? Italian Community

• Greetings from Italia! (I hope do not wrong the position of my thread).

Messaggio rivolto anche e soprattutto a tutti gli italiani che leggono qui. (Markus16 ci sei?)

I write here for the first time in this excellent and very interesting forum....cause I've "rediscovered" 20 days ago (after have played in 2005 year) and I've tried just now that is possible modding with marvellous trains of all the world, created by competent and ingenious fans.
    When I've looked the presence (all simply downloaded ) of many italian trains for Locomotion my passion is definetely exploded.......

FIRST Now I think is a good idea group all italian fans in a special Site (creating also a little forum, here connected) for make more simple the search and the exchange of all italian files.And not only.... What you think about it?

SECOND I hope to "redrop" the interest creating the principal LACKING Locomotives that will made "definitive" the "Italian Collection".

At this time, we don't have still the steam locomotives FS and the electric loco three-phase, and other trains (electric loco 3000V, some electrotrains and railcars).

We don't have any tipically italian freight car ......also....but about this I will open another thread forward.

PRINCIPALS LACKING TRAINS:

1)STEAM LOCO - Gr851-740-741-743-940-640-691-685

2)TRHEE-PHASE ELECTRIC LOCO (Probably it's necessary a new modification in engine game: at the place of third electric rail.....probably it's a good idea....). Also, these electric locos should be interesting to austrian fans cause they arrived in Brenner station until the first half of 60' years.... These old electric locomotives has fascinating and very impressive.

E550-330-554-333-431-432 & ALe840 + Lebc840 three-phase (we have already these Electric railcars in our italian train set: can cross both the traditional electric lines (3000 volts) and those three-phase-[amphibious - "amphibian"]).

What's Trifase? Triphase?Three-Phase? FS Low voltage DC and Three-Phase motive power.
    For it concerns the electric system three-phase, should be seen to replace in the game Locomotion at the place of the third electric rail of the game....

The catanary must be created for allow at the true loco three-phase (as E432, for exemple,or E333) to can turn under her typical line.
    The Bicorrent Ale840(*look at the end of topic) are a "detail"..... In this case to simulate reality -if we can- the only solution is made the engine of this electric complex like a simple railcar diesel, without diesel sound and add the electric sounds, in a way that "sham" his particularity to go through the "classic electric lines" and the three-phase lines. Do you understand my idea?

To become possible all this, is necessary:

1) "Modding" the third electric rail changing this in a catanary system and really functional.
    2) Create at least 4\5 electric loco three-phase (like E330 - E431 - E432 - E554 - E333, for exemple).

To create these electric locomotives I imagine that the problem with steam and older electric locomotives a coupled wheels.
    Anyone here can resolve this problem?
    Thanks a lot for all your replies.
    You can look these old loco in this forum:

http://www.photorail.com/oldies/photorail_oldies_.htm

(*)
    in reality the complex bi-electric tipically italian was combined in this way:
    Ale840 (3000V) + Le840(trailer) + Lebc840 (trailer with switch three-phase).
    Or in this:
    Ale840 (3000V) + Lebc840 (trailer with switch three phase) ------> look the photo in photorail site.
    In the game is possible make able to run under the three-phase (ex-third electric rail in the game) this last couple of electric railcar, creating a single file. The trailer "neuter" Le840 another file already existed, thx to ThomasI here:
    Regionaltriebwagen
    Regionaltriebwagen der FS

What you think of that?

I hope this thread is interesting, I espect your reply.
    You can write me at my e-mail when you want, I espect all who are interested! Ciao!
    Ragazzi, scrivetemi presto alla mia e-mail che ho molte idee che bollono in pentola.
    Maurizio- Sanremo - Italia

• Nun auch hier gilt für meine Person, was für meine anderen Projekte gilt:

Ich hätte meine italienischen Abenteuer gerne fortgesetzt, aber die Verhältnisse sind z.Zt. leider nicht so...

Hello Maurizio, nice to see you her, I told yo per E-Mail because I cant manage to create more italian trains at the moment.

Have you seen these?:

Have you seen these?:

Support -> FS-Loks

Support -> Italienische Dieselloks

Support -> Wagen der FS

Support -> Italienischer Hochgeschwindigkeitsverkehr 1

Support -> Schweizer Züge: EC70, IC385, IC350, EC132, CIS155

Have also a look at SQ's Cisalpino locomotive:
    Support -> SQ Re484 Cisalpino

• Yes....ALL!
    I had downloaded all the last days, all your production, included the Regionaltriebwagen that you have posted here:
    Regionaltriebwagen der FS
    Nice, nice work!
    Thx a lot to all for your kindness.
    Thomas, if you want.... between the files of one NS pack (diesel Loco), I've found the NL2000 loco that is the same model of "Truman" series Ne120 of the Italian Railways. If you want, You can add this interesting file to your Italian Diesel Loco Pack (together the 343,442,445 ecc...),but you must change the colour in two versions:
    50' years - "Castano-Isabella"
    60'\70' years - "Green bottle"

I hope in a next future to can look at least some italian steam loco and old electric three-phase loco that I can made "turn" on Locomotion game :kopfnicken: ....

Ciao!
    Greetings from Italia
    Maurizio

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!