Support -> Fyra V250.003

• [webdisk]3046[/webdisk]Fyra V250

Update.003
    I found a tip from 'Strongbow' about resizing and layering the sprites to make them look better and redid them all. More info @ tt-forums link

Fyra V250

In Service: 2009
    Obsolete: never
    Passengers: 500
    Mail: 100
    Max Speed: 250 km/h - 155 mph
    Weight: 423 t
    Power: 5,500 kW - 7,370 hp

Franchise(s): International joint operation
    Service began in 2009

Main station(s): Amsterdam Centraal,
    Schiphol Airport,
    Rotterdam Centraal,
    Antwerpen-Centraal,
    Brussels-South

Fleet size: 19 V250 sets
    Stations called at: 6
    Parent company: NS Hispeed and NMBS
    Web site: http://www.fyra.com

Fyra is a high-speed train service operating on the Dutch HSL-Zuid and planned for the Belgian HSL 4, between Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Rotterdam, Breda, Antwerp, and Brussels. Fyra will share the high-speed tracks with existing operator Thalys. The service is offered by NS Hispeed and the NMBS/SNCB. The name Fyra represents pride, and is derived from the French fier, meaning proud. Fyra is also the Swedish word for four, and is said to represent the four important cities which the new trains will serve - Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp and Brussels.

Operations

The majority of NS Hispeed services will start at Amsterdam Centraal station. These will include two trains per hour to Rotterdam, two trains per hour to Breda and one train per hour to Antwerp and Brussels. All trains from Amsterdam will stop at both Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam. Services outside the Netherlands will be operated in conjunction with NMBS, Belgium's national railway operator. To compensate for the loss of direct service between The Hague and Brussels, and to connect Breda to destinations south of the border, it was envisioned by Dutch politicians that several Fyra trains per day would run from The Hague via Breda to Brussels. It is uncertain whether this service will go forward, as NMBS do not see it as being profitable.

An hourly high-speed service between Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam was introduced in September 2009.

Rolling stock

NS Hispeed has ordered 16 V250 trains from AnsaldoBreda, with NMBS ordering a further three sets. They will be used on the Dutch domestic services and the NS Hispeed services to Brussels.[1] These sets will be eight carriages long and have a top speed of 250 km/h, and are expected to enter services in the second half of 2010.

This is my first attempt at modelling for Locomotion. I hope ya'll like it.

For testing, I ran it around a map a bunch of times and up and down hills and tight curves. I'm unable to create every scenerio that may go wrong. If anyone finds a problem with it, please let me know and I'll do what I can to make it right. Thank You

John Schultz
    AKA Tattoo

[webdisk]3034[/webdisk] [webdisk]3043[/webdisk]

• Dear Tattoo,

With the release of your version 003, you really did it. This is a beautiful machine. I ran it around the Peninsular World Scenario, and do not have any issue with the visual aspects. My only comment would be that it is missing a running and a horn sound. Other than that, congratulations for a successfull effort.

Jerommeke

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!